The separate residential villa is situated in Bubeneč, was built in the 1920s. The house is four-storey, with one underground floor and three floors, with a total area of 876 m2. The building has a main entrance and a side entrance. Parking is provided in the garage area of 44 m2.
The garden adjacent to the building takes up an area of 1.843 m2.
The villa is located in a quiet location near the Royal Game Reserve Stromovka. The metro, tram and bus stations Hradčanská are within walking distance.
- There is a separate flat 2+1, technical and operational facilities of the building and storage spaces on the underground floor; the total area of this floor is 242 m2.
- There are three representative rooms of an area of 99 m2, entrance hall, kitchen, social facilities and two terraces on the ground floor; the total area of this floor is 327 m2.
- There are two rooms with a separate bathrooms, kitchen and two terraces on the first floor; the total area of this floor is 188 m2.
- There are three rooms, three bathrooms and storage spaces on the second floor; the total area of this floor is 119 m2.
- The villa is heated by a central gas boiler room with water heating, operated by the Diplomatic Service.
The villa is currently rented until February 20, 2020.
For the non-binding visit of the property kindly contact the Lease Relations Department of the Diplomatic Service, phone number: +420 224 403 227, +420 224 403 231, +420 224 403 138,