This separate residential villa, situated on the southern slope of the prestigious Hanspaulka residential area, was built in 1930s.
The house is four-storey, with one underground floor and three floors, with a total area of 535,90 m2. Parking is provided in separate double garage. The area of the adjacent garden is 883 m2.
The villa is located near the unique location of the Divoká Šárka Nature Reserve, in a place providing privacy, silence and plenty of greenery, close to metro, bus and tram station Bořislavka and Prague Airport.
International prestigious schools are also located nearby.
This area is still a much sought after location, offering a view of the Prague skyline.
- There is the technical background of the building, storage space and the garage on the first underground floor, the total area of this floor is 136,88 m2.
- On the first floor there are three rooms with winter garden, kitchen, social facilities and terrace, the total area of this floor is 148,13 m2.
- On the second floor there are four rooms, kitchenette, two bathrooms with WC, social facilities, terrace and balcony, the total area of this floor is 141,41m2.
- On the third floor there are three rooms, two bathrooms with WC and storage spaces, all about the total area of 109, 48 m2.
- The remaining part consist of free attic space.
- The villa is heated by central boiler room, operated by Diplomatic Service.
Diplomatic Service is currently planning a reconstruction of this building with some possible layout changes, so, some construction, or technical adjustments, that would be required by you, can be made in agreement with the relevant regulations.
For the non-binding visit of the property kindly contact the Lease Relations Department of the Diplomatic Service,
phone number: +420 224 403 227,+420 224 403 231, +420 224 403 138, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org