The house is located in an attractive location in the very center of Prague, within walking distance of the historic Old Town and the Republic Square with Palladium and Kotva shopping centers.
This Classicist house was built in 1835 by builder Jan Fiala. It is originally a three-storey three-wing house, which has undergone, over the years, building modifications and additions.
The main building is followed by a depth courtyard wing on the left. In 1875, a separate 3-storey new building of the builder Václav Sigmund, the author of more than 40 apartment buildings in Prague, was built and connected.
The house is brick with 6th floor and 1st underground floor, where is available parking space in the garage with automatic parking system. In the basement of the building can be used storage space.
The location offers excellent transport links to all metro and tram stations in the heart of New Town.
In addition to the Museum, State Opera, Lucerna, theaters, cinemas, restaurants, cafes, bars and many shops, the greenery is close by, which is provided by the Franciscan Garden and Karlovo náměstí with its park landscaping.
In the apartments on Václavské náměstí 1282/51, Prague 1 there is parquet and tile flooring. In all apartments there is a home access system (video telephone).